We’ve collated some of the most common questions we get asked, coupled with useful answers to explain our secure Data Collaboration platform ans demonstrate why our solution is a significant change-agent in the B2B data exchange space.
A data exchange takes place when data is shared between various stakeholders. This collaboration of data gives businesses access to untapped data segments and gives much-needed in-depth knowledge of your audiences. Insights that can be used to strengthen your marketing campaigns, support data-driven decision-making, and guide direction on marketing and operational activities.
The company’s proprietary technology empowers organisations to partner (or collaborate) with other companies in overlaying shared, de-identified customer assets without disclosing personal information. This new concept of data virtualisation allows for organisations to enable business intelligence (BI) and analytics teams to unpack new insights and target new audiences while never physically sharing data.
- Proprietary software that anonymises and tokenises Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to protect personal privacy, whilst deriving greater insights into your target audiences.
- Independent: we are not affiliated with any data owners or platform giants, and provide the critical separation between data-owners and the processing platform.
- Fast and efficient: Omnisient’s platform quickly removes redundant data and highlights the information you need.
- Meaningful clarity: derive deep insights into your target audiences and crystal-clear clarity on your customers' interests and preferences.
- High conversion, low cost and wastage: maximise revenue with data-driven decisions that target receptive segments, and prevent messaging irrelevant or ineffective audiences.
Omnisient’s proprietary platform was developed by a team of in-house data experts that include data scientists and engineers; and completely independent of any affiliation with data owners or platform giants.
Omnisient’s technology is currently being used by leading financial institutions, retailers, rewards programmes and healthcare provides to drive deeper, more actionable customer insights that reinforce loyalty. Customers benefit from increasingly tailored products and offers while organisations benefit from improved engagement and stickiness.