Gain competitive insights and monetise your data through data collaboration that complies with consumer privacy regulations and protects your IP.
What is Data Collaboration?
Data Collaboration is the sharing of data by first party data owners with business partners.
Privacy regulations such as GDPR and POPIA along with the rising risks of data breach are making data collaboration challenging.
Omnisient has been developed to preserve and protect consumer privacy and protect business IP to enable the sharing of valuable insights that can be drawn by linking first party data sets between businesses. Powerful predictive insights can also be generated by modelling the data using our embedded AI and automated Machine Learning engine, DataRobot.
Understand Privacy-Preserving Data Collaboration
- Protects consumer profiles
- Protects your IP
- Enables compliant and secure data sharing with multiple businesses
- Enables insights from alternative data sources
Share insights with other businesses on first-party data.
Omnisient enables secure and GDPR / POPI compliant Data Collaboration by protecting and anonymising personal information during analysis by collaborating businesses.
Over 60 of Africa’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, and healthcare organisations use Omnisient to derive insights from privacy-preserving data collaboration.
Data Privacy and Data Collaboration.
Data Privacy is necessary to protect consumers from predatory data sellers, but the knock-on effect of businesses offboarding their data suppliers has resulted in a shortage of data for key decision-making processes.
Businesses are looking for legitimate data owners for Alternative Data sources, but collaborating on and monetising data is a major challenge for data owners for many reasons:
- Data privacy regulations,
- Breach risk and reputational damage,
- Abuse of IP when sharing data,
- Linking data with other businesses,
- Determining the commercial value,
- Finding buyers, and
- Time to market
…among many others.
Omnisient’s privacy-preserving data collaboration platform protects consumers and businesses alike during data collaboration by eliminating the need to exchange data or share personally identifiable information. Omnisient:
- Anonymises data at source, eliminating the exposure and use of personally identifiable information
- Makes data interoperable using cryptography to match anonymised data across multiple data sets
- Protects your IP by creating a secure and neutral collaboration environment in the Cloud where data is never exchanged and where you remain in full control of your data and IP
How can Data Collaboration benefit your business?
- Gain valuable customer insights
- Source Alternative Data to improve Financial Inclusion and Credit Risk Management
- Enable Rewards & Loyalty partnerships by eliminating compliance and customer poaching concerns
- Enable privacy preserving targeted advertising
- Generate revenue from your data through Data Monetisation
- Join data across healthcare providers to improve healthcare
- Identify insurance fraud