We are seeking an experienced and innovative Senior Product Manager with at least 5 years of experience to develop and drive our product vision to build the world’s biggest source of consumer intelligence.
Location: South Africa (Remote / Hybrid)
About the role
The Senior Product Manager will report to the co-founder and CTO and work closely with the development, marketing, UI/UX and sales teams.
As Senior Product Manager you will own and implement the product vision to build the product that will achieve our vision, support customer acquisition goals, and grow usage and adoption of the product.
- Develop the product roadmap
- Own and manage the product life cycle
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, market trends and our target customer’s needs and translate these into product features and design requirements for the development team.
- Communicate the product feature requirements to the development team and the end-user experience requirements to the UX team to ensure product-market fit, maximum client satisfaction, and growth in usage of the product within the customer base and overall market.
- Develop training and support material to drive product engagement and adoption, ease of use and ensure an overall positive user experience
- Prioritize features and tasks; build consensus around product roadmap and backlog
- Own the product KPI dashboard; set goals and monitor progress; initiate corrective action where necessary
- Drive customer research and translate insights into action
- 5+ years’ experience in end-to-end product management for online products or services, with exposure to relevant technologies and tools, across web and desktop app product development
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Solid understanding of current best practices when it comes to driving successful adoption and engagement. Experience in Product Led Growth and Platform strategies a bonus
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority, well-versed in stakeholder management
- Strong planning and project management skills including a demonstrated ability to work to deadlines, across functions and juggle multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Conceptual and strategic thinking
- UX experience
- Cloud experience in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Experience designing analytical / machine learning platforms
- Experience with privacy-enhancing technologies a plus
Contact: Riva van Niekerk ([email protected])