Location: Cape Town
Reports to: Anton Grutzmacher, Chief Revenue Officer
Omnisient is revolutionizing the data economy through a software solution that keeps consumer data private and secure while enabling businesses to find new sources of data that can fuel customer insights, enable innovation or reveal new strategies. The Secure Data Exchange platform makes business to business data sharing compliant and hassle free.
We are looking for a tech-savvy Platform Consultant to build and support our client base and increase customer satisfaction through providing technical support before and after-sales. The Technical Account Manager should be able to satisfy client queries in a timely manner and train clients to use products as well as work with the sales team
to increase sales.
To be successful as a Platform Consultant you should have excellent technical skills and knowledge, as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. Ultimately, a good Platform Consultant is tech-savvy, analytical, and well organized.
• Help win new business.
• Providing technical support to customers before and after-sales.
• Evaluating customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
• Training customers to use our Secure Data Exchange platform.
• Answering product-related queries in a timely manner.
• Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Providing reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance.
• Ensuring deliveries arrive on time and in a good condition.
• Tracking account metrics.
• Experience in technical support and sales.
• PowerBI proficiency a requirement.
• Experience in analytics and business intelligence.
• Good technical and product knowledge.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Working knowledge of sales software.
Contact: Riva Van Niekerk ([email protected])