We are seeking an energetic, influential, data-minded and solutions-focused Sales Leader to develop sales opportunities for us in the United Kingdom and USA.
Location: United Kingdom (Remote)
About the role
Omnisient is expanding its operation into the UK and US markets with the intent of building an operational hub in the UK which will support that expansion from a sales, marketing and customer service perspective. This role is key to that expansion plan and is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing business, who’s proven proposition is already trusted by major banks, insurance companies, retailers, bureaus and telcos in multiple countries.
The UK BDM will work closely with and report into our UK CEO. The primary role of the UK BDM is to identify key prospects that could unlock a new market and manage and close sales opportunities in the UK and US markets.
The Successful Candidate
You will be a successful sales professional with solid experience of B2B software sales, ideally in the finance, retail, insurance, telco or data collaboration industries. It is essential that you are a motivated self-starter, able to identify leads and then create and execute sales strategies to successful conclusion.
In addition, you will be used to operating within a partnership led environment and of particular interest will be a proven ability to identify and create alliances within the major consultancies and strategic systems integrators.
Ambition is essential. This role is a significant first step towards accelerated growth in the UK and US and your role will grow as the business expands.
- Build an opportunity pipeline of qualified, good-fit prospects through existing networks and develop a new network of potential prospects
- Create the regional sales strategy in collaboration with the UK CEO
- Cold calling of prospects
- Build and strengthen mutually beneficial client relationships
- Pitch the platform benefits and value to new prospects through presentations and live demos to all stakeholders
- Manage opportunity progression in CRM
Required knowledge and experience
- B2B software sales experience with solid track record
- Experience entering new markets
- Experience selling into the UK and US markets
- Extensive experience of successfully selling into large enterprise space, specifically in the retail, finance or telco industries
- Ideally a track record in data analytics, data collaboration and monetisation
- Be able to adapt to the fast-paced nature of the business and learn on the job
- Ability to travel and work across multiple time zones
- Ability to influence and close deals
- Excellent email and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different cultures
- Experience working with CRM such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Self-starter, self-motivated
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Accountable and responsible
Contact: Riva van Niekerk ([email protected])